9mm Once Fired Nickel Cases Cleaned and Polished pk/100
♦ Nickel Pistol cases are cleaned and polished
♦ Used for reloading 9mm Luger ammo
♦ Boxer Primer pockets
♦ Aluminum and steel removed
♦ 2% to 3% additional 9mm brass added to each package
♦ Great for reloading 9mm handgun ammo
♦ Guest Checkout, * Free shipping (includes insurance/tracking) NO extra fees
Manufacturer part number: 9mm Luger NICK
Your price: $5.36
Nickel Once Fired - Reloading 9mm Brass For Sale
We offer high quality nickel Once Fired 9mm bullet casings, cleaned and polished with free shipping. Check out our 5-star testimonials!
9mm casings are one of your least expensive options when reloading 9mm ammo. New 9mm reloading brass can be several times as expensive. Additionally, we add an extra 2% to 3% 9mm cases to cover shortages and those that you may deem unusable.
Once Fired Brass (OFB) is NOT new
OFB is an industry term to describe USED reloading brass cases. If looking for a perfect case, purchase new brass.
- Although called “once” fired, the actual number of times fired is unknown.
- Our range brass includes commercial and military casings.
- OFB may have imperfections, such as minor dings, dents, or bent mouths. Most flaws can be easily removed during resizing or upon first firing. Click here to learn more.
To learn more about OFB and the recycling process, go to "What is Once Fired Brass."
Important Brass Use Information (New and Once Fired)
- ALL brass must be thoroughly inspected and resized. Inspect product for correct caliber and primer size, as incorrect caliber may ship occasionally.
- Carefully inspect and resized/decap brass WITH YOUR DIES prior to loading. You will need to FULL LENGTH RESIZE prior to loading. US Reloading Supply is not liable for damage to your equipment or weapon under any circumstances.
WARNINGS and NOTICE
PERSONAL INJURY WARNING: Improperly reloaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Reloading should only be done by competent adults after proper instruction. Always wear safety glasses when reloading and consult current powder data guides. Since reloading operations are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for any and all damages that may result and assume no liability or responsibility, expressed or implied.
LEAD WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Work in adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. DO NOT reuse any containers.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, parish, city, town and village. Ensure you are legally allowed to order, receive and possess the items you are ordering. We are not liable for your ordering and obtaining any item on this website that may be prohibited by your laws.
We reserve the right to change without notice, price, availability, specifications, correct typographic, photographic or descriptive errors and may refuse orders or cancel at our discretion.