Free Shipping when order sub-total is over $25.00, orders under that will have an additional surcharge added.
In stock items are normally shipped within 1 business day of payment via USPS Priority mail. All items will be shipped at the same time, or the order will be held until all items are available (in the case of back orders.) Arrival is usually 3 to 5 days after order, however, due to weather, holidays, and other unavoidable circumstances there may be delays involved and this is not a guaranteed delivery date.
All reloading components are shipped USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail with tracking information. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive tracking information directly from USPS concerning its location and status. If you setup an account with us, you can log in and check your status. Please note, any orders over $100 will require a signature, contact your carrier for delivery instructions. High value items should not be left at the door due to theft.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your firearms. Check your state and local laws for any other applicable firearms and ammunition regulations. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
- You must be 21 or older to purchase any ammunition.
- Due to legal and safety regulations, ammunition sales are final and do not qualify for a return.
- All ammunition shipments are via Ground.
- No sales outside of CONUS due to Federal Transportation regulations. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, VI, PR, Guam, etc.
- California, no direct sales. All sales must be through a licensed dealer that must provide us a valid license prior to shipment.
- Connecticut, a valid Connecticut Carry Permit or Ammunition Certificate is required.
- Illinois, a vaild Firearms Owners Identification Card is required.
- New York, no ammunition sales.
- Washington DC, no ammunition sales.
For those states requiring documentation for ammunition sales, please ensure those documents are emailed to us at Sales@USReloadingSupply.com along with the Order Number within 3 business days or the order will be automatically canceled.
Incorrect Shipping Address
If you have supplied an incorrect shipping address & call prior to shipment, we can correct the address at no charge. If your order has been shipped, an address change fee of $15.00 per package will be added. If You Refuse Delivery, a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, city, town, etc. Ensure you are legally allowed to order and possess the following:
• Brass Casings - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any unprimed brass products.
• Bullets/Shot - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any shot or bullet products.
• Powder & Primers - CA, DC, MA, NJ, and NY, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering gunpowder products and/or primers.
Due to government regulations (ITAR), products will only be shipped to U.S. & U.S. Military addresses. Overseas addresses (other that U.S. military) will not be accepted.
Products that have been received by the customer and are defective, miscounted, incomplete or we shipped the wrong item, will be replaced, exchanged or refunded at the customers discretion.We do make mistakes on occasion and we will make it right. Ammo, gunpowder and primers can NOT be returned.