Free shipping applies for orders over $25.00. Surcharges apply for orders under $25.00.
In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day of payment via USPS Priority mail. We ship all items at the same time and will hold the order until all items are available (in the case of back orders.) Arrival is usually 3 to 5 days after receipt of payment, however, this is not a guarantee due to weather, holidays, and other unavoidable circumstances that may cause delay.
We ship all reloading components via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail with tracking information. Once product has been shipped, you will receive tracking information directly from USPS concerning its location and status. If you set up an account with us, you can log in and check your status. Please note, any orders over $100 will require a signature. Contact your carrier for delivery instructions. High value items should not be left at the door due to theft.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your firearms. Before ordering, check your state and local laws for all applicable firearms and ammunition regulations. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.
- You must be 21 or older to purchase any ammunition.
- Due to legal and safety regulations, ammunition sales are final and do not qualify for a return.
- All ammunition ships via Ground.
- No sales outside of the Continentual United States (CONUS) due to Federal Transportation regulations. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.
- California: No direct sales. All sales must go through a licensed dealer who must provide US Reloading Supply with a valid license prior to shipment.
- Connecticut: A valid Connecticut Carry Permit or Ammunition Certificate is required.
- Illinois: A valid Firearms Owners Identification Card is required.
- New York: No ammunition sales.
- Washington DC: No ammunition sales.
For states requiring documentation for ammunition sales, please make sure those documents are emailed with the order number(s) to Sales@USReloadingSupply.com within 3 business days or the order will be automatically canceled.
Incorrect Shipping Address
If you provided an incorrect shipping address but call prior to shipment, we can correct the address at no charge. If your order has been shipped, an address change fee of $15.00 per package will be added. If You Refuse Delivery, a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, city, town, etc. Ensure you are legally allowed to order and possess the following:
• Brass Casings - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any unprimed brass products.
• Bullets/Shot - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any shot or bullet products.
• Powder & Primers - CA, DC, MA, NJ, and NY, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering gunpowder products and/or primers.
Due to government regulations (ITAR), products will only be shipped to U.S. & U.S. Military addresses. US Reloading Supply cannot accept any overseas addresses (other than U.S. military).
Please read before ordering ANY hazardous materials. If you have any questions, please contact us BEFORE placing your order as we normally ship within 1 business day, and once your order has been shipped, we CANNOT change it.
Products you receive that are defective, miscounted, incomplete or are the wrong item will be replaced, exchanged or refunded at the customers discretion. We occasionally make mistakes and we will make those mistakes right! Ammunition, gunpowder and primers CANNOT be returned.