223/5.56 Once Fired Nickel Brass Cleaned and Polished pk/100
♦ 223 Once Fired Nickel Brass
♦ Washed and polished 223 Range Brass
♦ Cases for 223 Reloading Nickel
♦ Boxer Primer pockets
♦ No aluminum or steel
♦ 2% - 3% additional added to each package of 223 Nickel Plated
♦ High quality Reloading 223 Nickel Plated Cases
♦ Guest Checkout, * Free shipping (includes insurance/tracking) NO extra fees
Manufacturer part number: 223NICK
.223 Brass - Nickel Once Fired 223 Casings
Nickel Once fired 223 brass cases are one of your least expensive options when looking for 223 reloading brass. Additionally, we add an extra 2% to 3% brass for 223, to cover shortages and those that you may deem unusable. 223 once fired brass is mixed with 5.56 brass casings, they have not been sorted. We do not know the ratio of brass 223 to 556 brass.
Once Fired Brass (OFB) is NOT new
OFB is an industry term to describe USED reloading brass cases. If looking for a perfect case, purchase new brass.
- Although called “once” fired, the actual number of times fired is unknown.
- Our range brass includes commercial and military casings.
- OFB may have imperfections, such as minor dings, dents, or bent mouths. Most flaws can be easily removed during resizing or upon first firing. Click here to learn more.
To learn more about OFB and the recycling process, go to "What is Once Fired Brass."
Important Brass Use Information (New and Once Fired)
- ALL brass must be thoroughly inspected and resized. Inspect product for correct caliber and primer size, as incorrect caliber may ship occasionally.
- Carefully inspect and resized/decap brass WITH YOUR DIES prior to loading. You will need to FULL LENGTH RESIZE prior to loading. US Reloading Supply is not liable for damage to your equipment or weapon under any circumstances.
WARNINGS and NOTICE
PERSONAL INJURY WARNING: Improperly reloaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Reloading should only be done by competent adults after proper instruction. Always wear safety glasses when reloading and consult current powder data guides. Since reloading operations are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for any and all damages that may result and assume no liability or responsibility, expressed or implied.
LEAD WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Work in adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. DO NOT reuse any containers.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, parish, city, town and village. Ensure you are legally allowed to order, receive and possess the items you are ordering. We are not liable for your ordering and obtaining any item on this website that may be prohibited by your laws.
We reserve the right to change without notice, price, availability, specifications, correct typographic, photographic or descriptive errors and may refuse orders or cancel at our discretion.