Brass Processing - Rifle
Custom processing of your rifle brass. Clean, deprime, resize, trim, ream (primer pockets), and prime your brass. Prices are per 500 pieces. Return shipping included.
If your order exceeds what is in stock or we are "Out of Stock," you can still place your order if "Available in Backorder" is shown next to Availability above.
Comparing Prices? Most of our competitors are adding $8 to $15+ for shipping, plus insurance, handling fees and taxes too.
Many of us like to reload but don't have the time or interest in the mundane process of processing brass. We have been doing it for some local customers for awhile, and have decided to open it up to our out of state customers as well. Unlike others, we give you a choice of what you want done, you may only want it cleaned (wet tumbled), or maybe deprimed/resized too. Will now you can pick what you want done.
Other companies sometmes just exchange brass out, we don't! The brass you send us is processed separately and you will receive the same brass you send us.
Process includes return shipping, so what you see is the 'out the door' price. Unprimed brass will ship USPS Priority Mail, primed brass will ship UPS. Below is description of each of the processes.
- We process only boxed primed Brass cases, aluminum, steel and berdan primed cases are not processed.
- Cleaning is a wet cleaning (stainless steel media) then dry tumbled for a nice shine.
- Resizing is performed with clean, RCBS dies.
- Triming is done to SAMMI specs.
- Swaging is done via reaming the primer pockets, as we have found that using most 'plunger type' swaging puts a lot of stress on the primer pockets.
- Priming, we hand prime the processed brass, each shell is checked to ensure it is the correct depth. With this process you choose what brand and what type of primer you want inserted.
If you don't have 1,000 rounds of a particular caliber, then you can add several additional calibers for a small fee. Select 'Multiple Calibers' above. Ensure each caliber is placed in a separate bag within the shipping box.
Once we receive your order, we will send you a checklist and shipping instructions.
Processing time takes between 1 to 2 weeks, depending upon backlog and your order requirements.
SHIPPING: Free Shipping does not include HazMat fees or shipping for HAZMAT items (Powder/Primers, etc.). HazMat can NOT be returned. Due to government regulations (ITAR), products will only be shipped to U.S. addresses. Overseas addresses will not be accepted.
WARNING: Improperly reloaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Reloading should only be done by competent adults after proper instructions. Always wear safety glasses when reloading and consult current powder data guides. Since reloading operations are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for any and all damages which may result.
Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. DO NOT reuse any containers.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, parish, city, town and village. Ensure you are legally allowed to order, receive and possess the following:
• Brass Casings - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any brass products as they have known restrictions.
• Bullets/Shot - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any shot or bullet products as they have known restrictions.
• Powder & Primers - CA, DC, MA, NJ, and NY, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering gunpowder products and/or primers as they have known restrictions.
We reserve the right to change without notice, price, availability, specifications; correct typographic, photographic or descriptive errors and refuse orders at our discretion.