Custom processing of your rifle brass. Clean, deprime, resize, trim, swage, and optionally prime your brass. Prices are per 500 pieces. Return shipping included.
Note: If the Buy Button is not showing, then it is out of stock.
Should the quantity you order exceeds the Availability (above) or there are none in stock, then your order will be held until all items are available for shipment, and then shipped at the same time.
No backorders/preorders on Once Fired Brass.
Many of us like to reload but don't have the time or interest in the mundane process of processing brass. We have been doing it for some local customers for a while and have decided to open it up to our out of state customers as well. Other companies sometimes just exchange brass out, we don't! The brass you send us is processed separately and you will receive the same brass you send us.
Cases are wet cleaned, polished, deprimed, full length resized (with clean dies), and primer pockets swaged.
Quantities over the stated amount will be prorated on a per piece basis.
*Rifle cases are trimmed to SAMMI length, those under the length are left unchanged. Fluted rifle brass will NOT be processed.
- BRASS MUST BE SORTED, WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSORTED BRASS. MULTIPLE CALIBERS NEED TO BE PUT IN SEPARATE BAGS/CONTAINERS.
- 1,000 rounds can usually be shipped in a USPS Medium Flat Rate box, available at your local post office. Line the box with a trash bag and tape the box very well. Customer is responsible for the brass until we receive it, so you may want to consider insurance.
- We process only boxer primed brass cases, aluminum, steel and Berdan primed cases are not processed.
- All brass is shipped back via USPS (if unprimed) or UPS (if primed) with $100 insurance.
- Turnaround time takes between 1 to 2 weeks, depending upon backlog and your order requirements.
- We inspect the brass, that is the responsibility of the customer, however, brass that we deem unsuitable for processing will be removed and returned to the customer.
- ALWAYS check brass prior to reloading.