Reloading 9mm Luger Once Fired Nickel
- 9mm Luger Nickel Once Fired
- Washed and polished 9mm Range
- Cases for 9mm Reloading
- Boxer Primer pockets
- No aluminum or steel
- 2% - 3% additional added to each package of 9mm
- High quality Reloading 9mm Cases
Our 9mm reloading casings is sorted by size, steel/aluminum/Berdan cases removed, then washed and tumbled. These boxer primed cases Includes commercial and military casings.
These used 9mm nickel casings could have minor dings, dents, slightly bent mouths, or other slight imperfections, but most flaws can be easily removed during resizing or will be shot out upon your first firing. If you are expecting a perfect case, then you would probably be happier with our new brass, these are quite good, but not perfect. 9mm bullet casings are one of your least expensive options when doing once fired 9mm bulk reloading. Additionally, we add an extra 2% to 3% to cover shortages and those that you may deem unusable.
What are the Benefits of Nickel Reloading Casings?
- Easier to Clean - Nickel casings have a smoother surface, so dirt and carbon elements don’t stick to the surface as easily. As a result, it’s easier to clean and they will stay cleaner longer.
- Overall Appearance - Nickel cases are more rare than other brass, with a high silver shine and color. Also, nickel will not tarnish or become dull over time when compared to brass.
- Smoother Feeding - Nickel casings feed more smoothly than traditional brass. Nickel casings have a lower friction coefficient than brass which leads to improved performance and reduction in gun jams.
- Non-Corrosive - Brass casings are prone to corrosion when it comes into contact with surfaces such as leather. Nickel casings are more immune to corrosive surfaces.
- Reliable Functionality - Due to their smoother appearance and cleaner surface, nickel casings may perform better when discharged.
- Higher Value - Nickel casings are becoming less available lately, especially in certain calibers. As a result more owners are holding on to their inventory of nickel casings, increasing demand for these products.
If you are a new reloader or are not familiary with the term, please read our article "What is Once Fired Brass".
In a nutshell, Once Fired Brass (OFB) is NOT new brass, but an ammunition/firearms industry term that loosely describes used reloading brass cases. Although called “once” fired, the actual number of times fired is unknown. This range brass includes both commercial and military casings.
Brass is washed, then sorted by size and steel/aluminum/Berdan primed cases removed. Once fired reloading brass cases are mixed commercial, military and foreign, headstamps (usually shown in mm) and non-commercial casings which have crimped/sealed primer pockets. OFB may have slight imperfections such as minor dings, dents, or bent mouths. Most flaws can be easily removed during resizing. What cannot be removed during resizing may be removed upon your first firing.
NOTE: ALL BRASS, new and once fired, must be thoroughly inspected and resized. Inspect product for correct caliber and primer size, as incorrect caliber or “bad” brass will ship occasionally. Additionally, any brass, new or once fired, should always be carefully inspected, and resized/decapped WITH YOUR DIES prior to loading. You will still need to FULL LENGTH RESIZE prior to loading. US Reloading Supply is not liable for damage to your equipment or weapon under any circumstances.
WARNING: Improperly reloaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Reloading should only be done by competent adults after proper instruction. Always wear safety glasses when reloading and consult current powder data guides. Since reloading operations are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for any and all damages that may result and assume no liability or responsibility, expressed or implied.
LEAD WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Work in adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. DO NOT reuse any containers.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, parish, city, town and village. Ensure you are legally allowed to order, receive and possess the items you are ordering. We are not liable for your ordering and obtaining any item on this website that may be prohibited by your laws.
We reserve the right to change without notice, price, availability, specifications, correct typographic, photographic or descriptive errors and may refuse orders or cancel at our discretion.