NRA Basic Metallic Reloading Course
This 8-hour course teaches you the basics of reloading centerfire metallic cartridges with little or no prior experience in reloading. Read more about this course, below.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Each student will be taught the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload metallic cartridges. This is an eight (8) hour course, and is conducted at US Reloading Supply’s shop in Englewood, FL.
LESSONS - In this course, you will be given an introduction to reloading and reloading safety. You will learn about:
- Centerfire cartridge components.
- Using the reloading manual and reloading data.
- Metallic cartridge reloading equipment.
- The metallic cartridge reloading press.
- Metallic cartridge reloading practical exercise.
MATERIALS - Each student will receive:
- NRA Guide to Reloading handbook – a 75 page workbook of all course materials
- Feedback on practical exercises conducted during the course
- Expert instruction as you make ammo on top the line equipment
- Basic Reloading Student Exam
- Certificate of completion from the NRA
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
- Basic Firearm Training Program brochure
PREREQUISITES - The are no prerequisites for taking this course.
COURSE COMPLETION - At the end of the course, there is a short, written test on the lesson material. Students will receive a course certificate upon successful completion.
COURSE DATES & TIMES - Contact us for a current list. You will need to pre-register.
INSTRUCTOR - Jim Swindle, NRA Certified Basic Reloading Instructor
PRICE - $100
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks. All orders must be paid at least a week in advance to allow for scheduling and ordering materials.
NOTE: You may want to bring non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. We have a refrigerator and microwave, but there are no vending machines.